skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Roach Family
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Oh gosh Daddy....I think I'm going to call a life line for this one. I don't know if that is a Zorilla skunk or an Ananias skunk....my Gramma Linda will know! She gives me books all about animals!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Edgertons
Lalich Family
Blog Archive
►
2011
(19)
►
September
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(34)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(78)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(86)
▼
December
(16)
My Uncle Frankie gave me this awesome outfit........
Look at me doing wheelies on my new trike from Gr...
It sure was cold at Gramma and Grampa's house!!!
"I am Kellyn, Queen of the Snow...bow down to me....
Daddy, let me get this straight....I sit here and...
Whoa Daddy, sledding is the coolest thing ever! ...
Whoa....it sure is cold here in Duluth!! Elmo, y...
Me, my Daddy, my grandpa Doc and my Uncle Woody!!...
Yeah, I know I'm cute!
Mommy, why do you keep making me pose for all of ...
"Wait, let me see how many teeth you have....I ha...
"Grover, you're my new best friend! I love you!!"
Wait a minute Daddy.....what do you mean I can't ...
Daddy....I have you wrapped around my little finge...
Oh this book is my favorite!! "Go Dog Go"!!!!
Oh gosh Daddy....I think I'm going to call a life ...
►
November
(18)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
About Us
Kellyn, Peg, Steve, Maizy, Gabby
Lenexa, Kansas
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment