skip to main | skip to sidebar

Roach Family

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Whoa, I'm going so fast...if I keep my eyes closed it's not too scary!

Come on Keegan, I'll hold your hand and show you where we should go....okay?

Keegan, let's go over here, come on....this way....hold my hand! I think you're now my boyfriend...Cormac was last week, but now you are!


Posted by Kellyn, Peg, Steve, Maizy, Gabby at 6:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Edgertons
  • Lalich Family

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (19)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (34)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2009 (78)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ▼  October (4)
      • The Pumpkin Patch
      • I can drive, I'm drivin' a tractor....look at me!...
      • Whoa, I'm going so fast...if I keep my eyes close...
      • Look out Daddy...I got it! I'm really big now cu...
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (86)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)

About Us

Kellyn, Peg, Steve, Maizy, Gabby
Lenexa, Kansas
View my complete profile
 

Background